Friday, October 27, 2006

Baking Bread


Marriage may mean baking the bread, not just winning it, so I decided to practice. Besides, I couldn't face another helping of cheap skates hard times wonder brew (philosophy of construction available upon request). Measuring is the bane of true baking, so I mixed materials as inspired by Gil Shaham's rendition of Saint Saens violin concerto No. 3. Like Shaham's playing, the bread turned out exquisite, powerful, and charmingly simple--the virtuoso product of genius.

4 comments:

Jan Robert (Robby) Heiberg said...

Haha - sounds great bro. According to your deal with Martina when it comes to not brushing your teeth every time she would just slip here feet into the shoes - without doing it the real way - you're at this point 2 points above her :)
Anyways, I hope everything is going good in lawschool. Things are busy as usual back here. The students left for Africa this morning, so it's going to be a little more quiet.
Have fun, study hard, stay strong - enjoy life!
Robby

Petraglyph said...

I'm glad that your bread was a savorous delight. You enjoyed it with healthy doses of Marmite, did you not?

Paul said...

I haven't brushed my teeth in two days (I'm planning a post on this topic next week).

At 20 bucks a jar, Marmite is an expensive luxury. I spent my last cent on the flight to Norway. My bread is a complete food in itself. Any covering would be an insult to it and its maker.

AngryMan said...

Is this what you did during Con Law?